The Sydney Morning Herald mobile website - m.smh.com.au - has a brand new look.
After extensive reader feedback, we have redesigned the site to make your experience of The Sydney Morning Herald very engaging on your smartphone.
You can now access the latest breaking news and live event coverage from our reporters, more video selections, brilliant photo galleries and multimedia, and the finest feature journalism from the Herald's award-winning writers.
With more platform-friendly news selection, we hope to increasingly customise your mobile news experience around the clock.
Here's a quick rundown of what’s new and improved on your mobile site:
- Separate tabs for top news stories and top videos
- Live coverage: dynamic updates of ongoing events
- Editor’s selections for the mobile audience
- More local news on the homepage with a state section
- Tags to highlight stories that are exclusive, updated, breaking and live
- New look for swipeable photo galleries
- Enhanced video section: browse by category via the dropdown menu
- Smoother navigation to every section and its sub-sections
- Find your weather by location
- Stronger sharing tools on articles, photo galleries and videos
- Personalise your news by registering; clip articles to read later
- Customise settings to access your clippings and comments
There are several other exciting features in the pipeline for our mobile readership. Stay tuned to m.smh.com.au as we keep working to enhance your news experience at all times of the day.
We value your ongoing feedback on the site. Please tap the Feedback button at the very bottom of this page to let us know what you think.